Shristy Institute is recognized as the leader in continuing medical education within the ultrasound medical community. Since 2000, Shristy Ultrasound has offered ultrasound education for over 2200 medical professionals from home and abroad. Continuing Medical Education opportunities include live, comprehensive didactic and hands-on ultrasound programs, ARDMS registry preparation programs, workshops, seminars, online blended-education programs (combination of online course(s) and direct hands-on training.
Shristy Ultrasound offers customized one-on-one blended education providing the individual the ultimate learning and hands-on scanning experience with cost-effective education, and most importantly consistency in training to successfully integrate ultrasound protocols into the clinical setting.
One large lecture room and one conference type class room equipped with the multimedia facilities including broadband internet based smart TV, LCD projector, sound speakers & computers with free Wi-Fi.
“Learning Never Stops”
As part of our relentless effort for Continuous Medical Education, under the leadership of Dr. Mohammad Akhter Hossain, Shristy Institute is organizing International congress, seminars, workshops and training sessions frequently to upgrade current status of our physicians and Sonologists.
Shristy Institute organized the following international congresses & workshops:
- International ISUOG Dhaka Congress on advances in OBGYN ultrasound jointly with International Society of Gynecology and Obstetrics (ISUOG) held on 8th-9th Dec, 2017 in Radisson Blu Water Garden Hotel, Dhaka.
520 delegates attended in this congress.
Internationally acclaimed resource persons were present as speaker including Dr. Akhter from Bangladesh. International faculties were:
- Prof. Dr. CM Bilardo, President of ISUOG and Professor in Fetal Medicine and OBGYN in UMCG, Netherland.
- Prof. Dr. Aris T. Papageorghiou, Secretary and Board member of ISUOG (2018) and Professor in Fetal medicine in St. George’s Hospital Medical School, London, UK. He is also editor of British Journal of Ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynecology.
- Dr. Prashant Acharya, Consultant in Fetal medicine & High-risk Obstetric Care, Advance Center for Fetal Medicine, Ahmedabad, India, Executive committee member & Permanent trustee of Indian Society of Ultrasound in OBGYN (INSUOG), Board member of ISUOG.
- Dr. Mala Sibal, Consultant Fetal medicine and OGBYN in Manipal Hospital, Bangaluru, India and International faculty and trainer for International Ovarian Tumor Analysis (IOTA-Europe) for Asia pacific region, Head of Gynecology Academy, a online portal for education in Gynecology ultrasound and author of :Gynecology Ultrasound – An Atlas and Guide” published by Elsevier.
Prof. CM Bilardo
Dr. P. Acharya
Dr. Mala Sibal
- One day workshop and Training on Ovarian Tumor Analysis with IOTA protocol and certification for the successful delegates from IOTA-Europe, Sponsored by Shristy Institute at Dhaka.
Dr. Mala Sibal, IOTA designated faculty and trainer was the resource person, trained 140 local Sonologists and Radiologist in IOTA protocol for International Ovarian Tumor Analysis.
- Two day Congress on OBGYN ultrasound and Workshop on IOTA-Europe protocol sponsored by Shristy Institute at Dhaka
Dr. Mala Sibal and Dr. Sonal Panchal from India and
Dr. Mohammad Akhter Hossain were the resource person and speaker.
In this workshop also we have trained 200 sonologists and radiologist in IOTA ovarian tumor analysis protocol.
Dr. Mala Sibal
Dr. Sonal Panchal
Dr. Akhter Hossain
- Two day workshop on Interventional Ultrasound with live demonstration
held in Institute of Nuclear Medicine & Allied sciences, Dhaka Medical College campus, on 16-17 Dec, 2019, sponsored by Shristy Institute.
Dr. Visal Kumat, an eminent interventional radiologist from India was resource person and trained 120 delegates from Bangladesh in interventional sonography with hands-on live demonstration in INMAS auditorium, Dhaka Medical College campus.