· It is a one week comprehensive course on Small parts ultrasound which includes Neck, Thyroid & Parathyroid gland scanning.
· One to One Hands-on training is the main focus on practical skills acquisition with practical and didactic classes with instructor-student ratios of 1:4.
· State of the art training facility with modern ultrasound equipment ranging from basic machine to high resolution ultrasound equipped with Color Doppler, Power Doppler, Pulse wave and continuous wave Doppler and 3D/4D facilities.
· The utilization of real patient supplemented by videos, slides, lectures, and vascular Doppler etc.
· As this is a fundamental component of your practice, it will give you the practical and theoretical knowledge to perform and understand at your 'point of care' with AIUM/RDMS Standard Protocol for Neck, Thyroid and parathyroid anatomy and pathology, scanning technique, interpretation and reporting neck and thyroid pathologies.
Sonologist or Sonographer who wants to advance carrier in small parts ultrasound which will enhance interpretational and diagnostic ability in problems within these structures?
Are you a Sonologist or Sonographer or Head-Neck Surgeon seeking practical ultrasound skills to help you answer key questions on the Thyroid & Neck problems?
“THEN THIS IS THE RIGHT COURSE FOR YOU”
Course Objectives_Course Content:
· This practical and focused course will provide you with the skills to-
o Describe physical principles and artifacts of ultrasound, knobology and image optimization
o Demonstrate scanning technique according to AIUM/ARDMS or global standard.
o Demonstrate basic practical proficiency in assessment of Thyroid and parathyroid gland.
o Describe and demonstrate the anatomy and normal sonographic appearances of Thyroid & Parathyroid gland, Other Neck structures.
o Identify the pathologies and differential diagnosis.
o Document and present complete and accurate sonographic findings for recording and reporting to facilitate appropriate diagnosis and clinical management.
o Sonologist & Sonographers who want to enhance their skill in small parts ultrasound.
o Head & Neck Surgeons, General Surgeon who want to learn Neck & Thyroid Ultrasound as part of “Point of Care” ultrasound in more advance level with North American standard and scanning protocol.
o A reasonable experience in basic ultrasound is expected.
o One week for only Neck & Thyroid and parathyroid glands.
o Can be shortened on demand or needs of individual candidate.
o Every month
o Starts on demand anytime.
o For upcoming schedule, please contact us.
o “Certificate of Achievement” shall be awarded to the participants who registers and successfully completes all the requirement of the program.
· We welcome students from other countries to enrich our campus life and foster life-long relationships and international cultural interactions.
We don’t have accommodation facilities at the moment for foreign students. However, if requested earlier, we may assist to find suitable accommodation nearby the campus.