· After completion of this Adult Echocardiography course, the professional is capable of using Cardiac ultrasound in their day to day clinical practice in a qualitative and critical way.
· The professionals will learn how to scan anatomical structures of the heart, all measurements, assessment of physiology, hemodynamics and pathological states.
· · The core of this hands-on skills course is based on an intensive review of anatomy of specific region, pathophysiology of common conditions within these regions and evidence based reviews of the use of cardiac ultrasound.
· Standardized scanning protocol set by International & American Cardiac Society.
· Detailed sonographic anatomy of Heart
· Learning how to analyze and describe clinical cases.
· Interpretation of common pathophysiology..
.· This course aims to learn how to differentiate normal and abnormal ultrasound findings.Based on clinical case approach, we will discuss how to recognize the main features of pathological changes.
· Participants will be able to understand the benefits, limitations and clinical reasoning of the Cardiac ultrasound
Sonologists and Sonographers, Internists, Cardiologist, Cardiovascular & Vascular Surgeons, Cardiac anesthesiologist
· This course has been designed for radiologists, Sonologists and sonographers or ultrasound technologists who want to expand their horizon in next level of Cardiac ultrasound.
· It is also a highly relevant in the field of medicine & cardiology as “POCUS” or point of care Ultrasonography.
· This course is extremely helpful for Emergency medicine specialists Emergency Residents or Critical Care Specialists, who can apply their skill in for instant diagnosis of acute cardiac diseases and/or emergencies.
· Understanding the concept of ultrasound.
· What is the normal appearance of heart in ultrasound?
· Learning how to use the ultrasound system.
· Understanding the functional anatomy.
· Being able to scan all protocols including M-Mode, CW, PW, TDI in a correct & reliable way.
· Being able to identify common pathology.
· Learning qualitative scanning and pathology recognition.
· Lots of hands-on practice with ultrasound device.
Three months / Two weeks
(Can be shortened to two week; on demand)
Total Number of class:
16 classes, each class of 03 hours
· After successful completion of this course participants will be awarded a “Certificate in Adult Echocardiography”
· MBBS or equivalent degree.
· Sonologists and Sonographers
· Emergency physicians. Internists, Cardiologist, Cardio-Vascular Surgeons, Anesthesiologist & Critical Care Specialist.
· Every Quarterly
· Starts on demand anytime (minimum 4-5 students create a batch)
· For upcoming schedule, please contact us.
· We welcome students from other countries to enrich our campus life and foster life-long relationships and international cultural interactions.
· We don’t have accommodation facilities at the moment for foreign students. However, if requested earlier, we may assist to find suitable accommodation nearby the campus.