· It is a two weeks Comprehensive Course on Neonatal and Infant Brain and Spine ultrasound.
· One to One Hands-on training is the main focus on practical skills acquisition with practical and didactic classes with instructor-student ratios of 1:4.
· State of the art training facility with modern ultrasound equipment ranging from basic machine to high resolution ultrasound equipped with Color Doppler, Power Doppler, Pulse wave and continuous wave Doppler and 3D/4D facilities.
· The utilization of real patient supplemented by videos, slides, lectures, and vascular Doppler etc.
A This is a fundamental component of your practice, it will give you the practical and theoretical knowledge to perform and understand at your 'point of care' with AIUM/RDMS Standard Protocol for Neonatal and Infant Brain and Spine anatomy and pathology.
Sonologist or Sonographer who wants to advance carrier in Neurosonology which will enhance your new field of ultrasound with increased interpretational and diagnostic ability in problems within these Neonatal and Infant brain and Spine.
· OBGYN specialist who are interested to learn pregnancy assessment by ultrasound in advance level, can also join in this course which will enhance your ability to understand the congenital CNS problems, the second most common congenital anomaly.
· Are you a Neurosurgeon or Neurologist seeking practical ultrasound skills to help you answer key questions on the Neonatal and infant brain problems as part of “Point of Care” ultrasound?
“THEN THIS IS THE RIGHT COURSE FOR YOU”
Course Objectives_Course Content:
· This practical and focused course will provide you with the skills to-
o Describe physical principles and artifacts of ultrasound, knobology and image optimization
o Describe the basic difference between ultrasound, MRI and CT scan in scanning Neonatal and Infant brain imaging.
o Demonstrate scanning technique according to AIUM/ARDMS or global standard.
o Demonstrate basic practical proficiency in assessment of Neonatal and Infant brain and spine.
o Describe and demonstrate the anatomy and normal sonographic appearances of Neonatal and Infant Brain and Spine and to Identify the pathologies and differential diagnosis.
o Document and present complete and accurate sonographic findings for recording and reporting to facilitate appropriate diagnosis and clinical management.
o Sonologist & Sonographers who want to enhance their skill in Neurosonology.
o Neurosurgeons and Neurologist who want to learn Neurosonology as part of “Point of Care” ultrasound with North American standard and scanning protocol.
o OBGYN specialist and residents interested to learn Neurosonology as part of “Point of Care” ultrasound in more advance level of OB ultrasound with North American standard and scanning protocol.
o A reasonable experience in ultrasound is expected.
o One Week
o Can be shortened on demand or needs of individual candidate.
o Every month
o Starts on demand anytime.
o For upcoming schedule, please contact us.
o A “Certificate of Achievement” shall be awarded to the participants who registers and successfully completes all the requirement of the program.
· We welcome students from other countries to enrich our campus life and foster life-long relationships and international cultural interactions.
We don’t have accommodation facilities at the moment for foreign students. However, if requested earlier, we may assist to find suitable accommodation nearby the campus.